Alpaca Trekking & Afternoon Tea at Charnwood Forest – £15 for one person £29 for two
Today’s deal really (al)pacas a punch, if you’re a fan of furry friends and fancy feasts!
You can get an alpaca trek experience and sparkling afternoon tea for one person for £15, or enjoy for two people for just £29, saving you up to 50% off Charnwood Forest Alpacas’ prices.
What you get…
This deal includes:
- An exciting ‘walking with alpacas’ trek for one or two people.
- Meet the fascinating, friendly animals and lead them on a walk for 30 minutes.
- Enjoy a divine afternoon tea complete with a glass of bubbly!
- Tuck in to scrumptious sweet and savoury treats, including finger sandwiches, sweet potato fries, warm scones and gooey chocolate chip brownies.
- Unique experience takes place within the impressive 110-acre farm.
With this deal, you can learn all about where alpacas come from and what makes these intriguing and striking animals so special. You’ll embark on a walk around the Leicestershire countryside, getting up close and personal with a group of magnificent alpacas. You’ll learn how to halter and lead the animals with help from your expert guide, plus there will be a photo opportunity along the way. A portrait with an alpaca – now that’s quite a Facebook picture!
If getting up close and personal with the friendliest, furriest fellows you could hope to meet tires you out, refuel in style! You’ll also get a superb sparkling afternoon tea, with scores of sandwiches and sweet treats to feast upon. Not to mention a glass of bubbly and a tea or coffee. Delightful!
Location: Charnwood Forest Ltd, Scamhazel Farm, Ashby Road DE11 7BA
Opening times: Runs Thurs-Mon.