Alpaca Trekking at Charnwood Forest – £19.95 for one person £37 for two – save 47%
Today’s deal really (al)pacas a punch, if you’re a fan of furry friends and fancy feasts!
You can get an alpaca trek experience for one person for £19.95, or enjoy for two people for just £37, saving you up to 47% off Charnwood Forest Alpacas’ prices.
What you get…
This deal includes:
- An exciting ‘walking with alpacas’ trek for one or two people.
- Meet the fascinating, friendly animals and lead them on a walk for 90 minutes.
- Guidance and support from the experienced alpaca guides
- Learning about the animals, meeting and walking with them
- 10% discount on Chillibean Restaurant orders over £15
- Unique experience takes place within the impressive 110-acre farm
- Free admission for children under 10
With this deal, you can learn all about where alpacas come from and what makes these intriguing and striking animals so special. You’ll embark on a walk around the Leicestershire countryside, getting up close and personal with a group of magnificent alpacas. You’ll learn how to halter and lead the animals with help from your expert guide, plus there will be a photo opportunity along the way. A portrait with an alpaca – now that’s quite a Facebook picture!
If getting up close and personal with the friendliest, furriest fellows you could hope to meet tires you out, refuel in style! You’ll also get a 10% discount at the fantastic Chillibean Restaurant on all orders over £15.
Location: Charnwood Forest Ltd, Scamhazel Farm, Ashby Road DE11 7BA
Valid Monday – Thursday 10 a.m., 11 a.m. and 1 p.m., Friday 10 a.m., noon and 2 p.m., Saturday – Sunday 10 a.m., 10.30 a.m., 11.30 a.m., 1 p.m., 2 p.m. and 2.30 p.m