Enjoy a festive afternoon tea for two at Patisserie Valerie for just £19
With the Christmas holidays coming soon, and the prospect of long afternoon’s spent Christmas shopping in town, you may be interested in this little deal to treat yourself while you’re in town.
Patisserie Valerie (located in the Highcross) are offering a special festive afternoon tea for two deal.
For the reduced price of just £19, you get:
- Finger sandwiches, mini quiches, scones and sweet treats.
- Treats include Victoria sandwich, éclairs, carrot cake and more.
- Plus ‘unlimited’ tea or coffee.
- Make it festive with mince pies
This deal is perfect for those who will want to enjoy a nice, well-earned break during their Christmas shopping expeditions:
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 31st Jan 2016.
- Festive afternoon tea is available until 23rd Dec 2015, after which traditional afternoon tea will be served.
Located on the Lower Mall of the Highcross Shopping Centre, Patisserie Valerie specialises in making delicious handmade cakes and snacks. If you’re looking for a scrumptious, relaxing afternoon tea then Patisserie Valerie is the place to be.
Get your Christmas off to the best start with this fabulous deal.